• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest FO pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After your boy gets me my money my schedule will look just like yours, except mine will be all locals!

After my boy get you yo' money, you be pulling into the gate with some phat spinners on that mo'fo canadian whip sport'in leopard skin ear seals on yo' headset!

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to stretch 10.95 more meals out of this years 11.99 lb turkey to get a 1% increase in something. Guess I'll just have to eat more company prime rib next year.

Sometimes when I do decide to work I can do O.K. I just quickly looked and saw where I blocked 58 hours and got paid for 78 in one pay period. Still can't beat my gig though. I'll tell you about my "bonus" this year next time I see you. I've also got four floor seats on the way for a Kings game. Might just try to sneek in a turkey sandwich :)

Wouahh.. 58K on the second year , that's not bad for a regional, now that number seams kinda stretchy there.....Did you tell everyone that you saved some money too by switching your car insurance to Geico??

Wouahh.. 58K on the second year , that's not bad for a regional, now that number seams kinda stretchy there.....Did you tell everyone that you saved some money too by switching your car insurance to Geico??

Hey jeroom, love the avatar!!!!!

The pay/work rules are really good at Skywest. I should break 6 figures on 3rd/4th year Captain pay.

It can be done if you pimp yourself out enough for open time.

Mookie

Latest resources

Back