• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest FA makes Guy Pi$$ his Pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the gate agents kept the drunks off the planes, we wouldn't have people pissing in airsickness bags in the first place!

As a person with a short range bladder my sympathies are entirely with the passenger.

I'm not going to rupture my bladder just to show my respect for your authority.

If you won't let me in the lav, then something on your airplane is going to absorb my urine.

As a person with a short range bladder my sympathies are entirely with the passenger.

I'm not going to rupture my bladder just to show my respect for your authority.

If you won't let me in the lav, then something on your airplane is going to absorb my urine.

Oooo you really told us. I've heard the F111 has a large and luxurious lav. Dork.

Why get the guy arrested? People pee and take dumps on the Beech and Metro liners all the time, those bags get used alot.

Who wrote it up at an outstation with no MX? It still takes some one with authority to release it for service after you reset the breaker to clear the MEL. If you cannot MEL it, then the aircraft is unairworthy until it is repaired. That is in the FAR'S, and the CA has no authority to over ride this. Read block 13 on the airworthiness certificate. It is only valid if the aircraft is maintained in accordance with the FAR's, and thats where the MEL comes into play.

Any CA who blately disregards a MEL is totally unprofessional and deserves to be disqualified as a CA. It doesn't matter what that MEL is. Somebody with a higher paygrade and responsibility came up with this system, the CA's boss bought off on it, and it is policy. If you don't agree with the system, you are officially a "Cowboy", and should seriously consider another line of employment.

I wanted to respond seriously to you but I thought ridicule would work better . . .

Adapted from Jon BonJovi's 80's pop-metal MTV classic:

"Yea, I'm a COWBOY
On an aluminum horse I ride
wanted (wanted) broken stuff to write

Yea the schedule is tight
25 minute turns
no time for lunch
on both ends the candle burns

We got broken knobs and sticky trims
loose yoke clips and bad overhead bins
We'd write it up but we just don't have time
and at the hub, the swapping crew would whine

Pros find a way
to try to please everyone
if we wrote everything up right now
the airline wouldn't run

Yea, I'm a COWBOY
I don't see in black and white
don't call me dangerous
for yellow and red messages we'll fight"

Who wrote it up at an outstation with no MX? It still takes some one with authority to release it for service after you reset the breaker to clear the MEL. If you cannot MEL it, then the aircraft is unairworthy until it is repaired. That is in the FAR'S, and the CA has no authority to over ride this. Read block 13 on the airworthiness certificate. It is only valid if the aircraft is maintained in accordance with the FAR's, and thats where the MEL comes into play.

Any CA who blately disregards a MEL is totally unprofessional and deserves to be disqualified as a CA. It doesn't matter what that MEL is. Somebody with a higher paygrade and responsibility came up with this system, the CA's boss bought off on it, and it is policy. If you don't agree with the system, you are officially a "Cowboy", and should seriously consider another line of employment.

SHUTUP! DORK!!!!!!!!!! Did you get kicked around at school a lot when you were younger?

If the gate agents kept the drunks off the planes, we wouldn't have people pissing in airsickness bags in the first place!

Agents want all those people at the gate away from them so do you think they care how impaired one passenger is before he/she gets on your little plane? Nope.

If the airports didn't have bars people wouldn't be getting drunk! What do you do now? Make all passengers blow in a breathalyzer before getting on a plane? Ban bars! Ban restaurants too. Sodas and water make people pee too.

I wish we'd just go back to trains. Everyone seems so goddamed miserable now with air travel. Pilots are pissed, passengers are pissed and employees are pissed. I'm pissed as a dispatcher having to dispatch airplanes that are MEL'd to death because my cheap ass airline won't fix the plane until they absolutely have to fix it.

Traveling by air is miserable. All it is now is herd on, herd off. Customer service is a dead art.

STFU Peniskramp. What? Should the gate agents not allow kids that can't hold it either? Yes that drunk shouldn't have been on the flight, but what if a kid that can't hold it is on your plane. Your gonna let him piss all over the seat?

Reading your post leaves no doubt that you are a pussie. Why would you get canned for letting a guy not use the pisser? You sound like one of those pussies that feel that are walking on egg shells.

If you let them up to use a deffered lav, and a fed wrote you up for this, they deserve to be shot. Or at least physically hurt. Turn the damn seatbelt sign off next time.

I don't drink and used to pee in the sick sacks all the time. You want to know more....ok, then I'd dump them on the ramp in protest of flying planes without lavs. Fond memories indeed. I'm with JimNtexas. Oh, and show some respect for the military, melonhead!

Latest resources

Back