• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Executive Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's why he made ten times that in stock options. It makes up the difference between poor RJ captain, and professional clown.

IFLYASA said:
For some reason, I don't believe Bryan Labrecque makes the same as an RJ Captain, not counting stock options... Makes you wonder...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=skyw

There is a very good chance things have been shifted during negotiations after he was "caught" in that RGT for getting +/- a quarter million dollars in stocks. That website in particular was referenced and he flat out denied ever getting that stock. About 45 minutes later he came back and admitted it, claiming he didn't know....he was on vacation! Yeah, like "we just gave him almost a million dollars, but he's on vacation.....let's wait to tell him." Are you F*&(^(g kidding me!?!?!?!?

-Blucher:mad:

I expect that number is from Skywest's SEC filings for 2005. It only covers his pay for the period after the sale.

They pay him a lot less than the Skywest honchos because he only has one wife to support.

Haha! I think it's hilarious! Maybe JA is that guy on that HBO series with three wives using a hardware store chain instead of an airline? Just kidding.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back