• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest ESPP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, the stock closed around $11.75 on July 1st and $18 on Dec 31st, so are we talking about 15% off 11.75?

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...pe=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on

$12.42 on July 1st - 15% = $10.75/share purchase price.

It was at 19.05 opening Monday morning, it's sitting at 18.17 now and falling:(

How do you know this? Where can I find the purchase price? how many shares do I own?

NOTHING listed on the Merrill lynch website

You can go under "My Records" where you see your pay stub. It'll show how much has been deducted for ESPP and from there it's just simple math.

Last edited:
Investment.....

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=...pe=line;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=on

$12.42 on July 1st - 15% = $10.75/share purchase price.

It was at 19.05 opening Monday morning, it's sitting at 18.17 now and falling:(

You can go under "My Records" where you see your pay stub. It'll show how much has been deducted for ESPP and from there it's just simple math.

Isn't this supposed to be an investment program, not a get rich quick scheme. No wonder they pared back the offering as y'all are just looking to cash in the premium on day one.....

Isn't this supposed to be an investment program, not a get rich quick scheme. No wonder they pared back the offering as y'all are just looking to cash in the premium on day one.....

The company itself recommends it as a short-term investment.

And they pared back the program due to restrictive new tax laws, not because people were abusing it.

Historically, there's been a drop for 10-15 days after the stock purchase is awarded. Usually if you wait, it gets you a little better of a price. Oil is on the way up (even though SkyWest doesn't pay for it), and who know's what's going on with the economy!

Anyone looking to keep their long term investments in airline stock needs their head examined.:nuts:

I called them today about this. The money is to start transfering tomorrow. This is the third (and last) time I have participated and I don't remember it ever taking this long.

Come-on,
There are the faithful who bought the stock to drive ESPP price up, have to get their profits first. After they sell their higher priced stock you will get yours and be able to get a little profit. Happens every 6 months.
PBR

That's the least we could do. Get real. Maybe It will hit $30 and maybe it won't. If your still thinking airline stocks are an investment then I feel bad for you.

Latest resources

Back