Skywest earning call notes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Clear your cache and browser history..

Down for me, too. Did all that stuff and it still won't come back up in Firefox or Safari.

Down for me, too. Did all that stuff and it still won't come back up in Firefox or Safari.

Cleared all my stuff as well and still gets hung up on the old page. Of all days for this to happen. Would like to be able to discuss on the pipe.. Those who can get back on will ya'll please let the moderator know that several of us can't get past the old page... Thanks!

Last edited:
And what their extremely competent and well paid legal staffs advised them was possible.

It's hilarious to watch a bunch of regional airline pilots try to out-think corporate MBAs, Skywest VPs and ivy-league lawyers.

You mean those from the same caliber of corporate genius that created Subprime Mortgages, Synthetic CDO's, and Credit Default Swaps. From 2005-2009 Citigroup had an extremely competent and well paid legal staff as well as a number of VP'S w/MBA's. Guess what D-Bag, in the end our tax dollars ended up bailing out the consequences of their genius.

Last edited:
A re-fleeting of the airline will be needed in the next couple of years
Huh,
Does this mean that ASA/XJET will be getting C-series, or becoming an all 50 seat airline?
PBR

Our MEC (XJT) hasn't even been approached yet. They will fight for the 1 list per our contract!

Well, the releases say they were: maybe you are just not aware that they have been approached and agreed?? Are you the MEC Chairman? If not, then I guess you were not in that meeting :)

Like a poster above said: watching pilots out think super high paid lawyers and MBA's is just plain entertaining. This was a done deal before it was announced...as all of these types of deals are.

No, he included that they recognized that the smaller jets were not the path to growth. I think they are betting on larger airframes

No, he included that they recognized that the smaller jets were not the path to growth. I think they are betting on larger airframes
For who?

Latest resources

Back