• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SkyWest Calls?

AGB

Total Time
Rumors were that SkyWest was going to call for new hire
EMB classes today just curious if anyone has gotten the
call today? thx AGB

FL410

Total Time
Was called today for a class on 09/10/02 there will be 20 in our class and I was told their will be a class for oct and nov. Not sure how many will be in those

Andy Neill

Total Time
Here is my fearless forecast for Domicile Awards for the Sep 10th class:

FAT 6
PSP 5
SMF 3
SLC 3
SAN 2
SBP 1

See you in a few weeks.

Set 100% Torque

Total Time
Good News

During Recurrent trianing the other day, we were told that there would be hiring into the CRJ. We were told about 70 new hires were going into the jet starting Sept. 16 and then continuing thru out the rest of the year. Also, about 50 new hires into the Emb as well. Was told that interviewing would begin again next month. Should be interesting.

bubba7

Total Time
Andy, good to see you back.

What do you think about the above post re: putting new hires in the jet.
I am currently in the pool and waiting for the call.

bags are packed, full tank of gas in the buick, its 1500 miles to SLC, its night time and im wearing sunglasses........

Just say When!

Andy Neill

Total Time
The schedule I have shows about 60/60 for newhires in the CRJ and Brasilia for the rest of the year. It looks like the seat lock has been returned to the 18 months in the policy manual and we have no one in the company with that amount of time available for the CRJ - hence the newhires.

Sorry it took so long for the reply. I have been coming to work only a day or two a week during my recovery.