• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Skywest Bro bases

sexybeast

Total Time
4000+
What up! I just got the welcome aboard package from Skywest and have been invited to the September 8th 120 class. Anybody know where junior 120 FOs are going? Could Denver be a possibility right out of class? I will be commuting out of DFW so that seems to be the closest domicile. Thanks for your inputs.

viper548

Total Time
Fresno is most likely. AA has direct flights from DFW. Should be an easy commute.

FrenchTickler

Eating Cheese
Total Time
sexybeast said:
What up! I just got the welcome aboard package from Skywest and have been invited to the September 8th 120 class. Anybody know where junior 120 FOs are going? Could Denver be a possibility right out of class? I will be commuting out of DFW so that seems to be the closest domicile. Thanks for your inputs.
E-120 That isnt French

CSLewis

Total Time
3000+
Most guys have been getting Fresno right out of class. There is a decent list of people waiting to get into Denver right now, so it's not likely you'll get it initially but things are moving at a good pace, so you might be able to get it in a few months.