Skywest ATL Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and probably within 4 months.

...until ASA settles their contract and the base closes.

and then Skywest will unionize and Jerry A will close the ATL base and give ASA all the CRJ900's (that ASA was supposed to get in the first place). That'll teach the Skywest boys and girls a lesson.

and then Skywest will unionize and Jerry A will close the ATL base and give ASA all the CRJ900's (that ASA was supposed to get in the first place). That'll teach the Skywest boys and girls a lesson.
Sorry not gonna happen, we won't have a contract for another 5 years! I'm sure the mediator has gone on vacation...these talks are such a joke

I agree there won't be a contract in our lifetime.

But hey if you want to be a non union tool and wear cool shades and have a used car salesman smile, oh and throw bags like a good little Skywest F/O go for it.

Whose side are you on?

But hey if you want to be a non union tool and wear cool shades and have a used car salesman smile, oh and throw bags like a good little Skywest F/O go for it.

That's the sure way to get the SkyWester's on your side. Why wouldn't they want to join you when you sweet talk them like that? I wonder if the in-fighting is beneficial to management?

I understand and empathize with your frustration and anger. But anonymously dressing down your fellow pilot will only hurt your cause, not help it.

Wally

Sorry not gonna happen, we won't have a contract for another 5 years! I'm sure the mediator has gone on vacation...these talks are such a joke

So we don't really have a plan B like they said.... more BS... glad I didn't waste time and go to the LEC meeting.... more ra-ra BS with no real plan B....

How about settling and going back to the table rather than negotiating for "5 more years" as you said.... wouldn't it be smarter to just settle up and open everything back up in 3 years..... just a thought.....

Actually we could have a contract right now, but we are saying no..... we could settle up and reopen in 3 years.... or we could just keep working under this contract for 3 years... your choice chest thumper.....

Latest resources

Back