Skywest/ASA merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
joe_pilot said:
Artic, come on! You're a better guy than your avatar. Lose it, please. So, flame on everybody, but at least I spoke my mind.

On to a more important topic:

2. scangadah, where did you get your avatar? Send me a link asap.

Only because you said please. :D

AF :cool:

joe_pilot said:
Two things:

1. IF the merger happens (and I hope it doesn't for all parties involved) I just hope some way to merge the pilot lists that pisses off the fewest people can be found. (Not that EITHER pilot group will have ANY control over that). If those few pilots (from both companies) are as whiney and small as their posts have been on here and it is not just their on-line alter-ego, I hope they will be the ones who are forced to interview/re-interview for their jobs because I just don't want to fly with them. BTW, I'm betting that's probably less than .5% of either pilot group.

Now, for the record I am a SkyWest pilot who supports my pilot group, they're a great bunch of people. Please don't accuse us of guilt by 'no-comment' just because we (the majority of us) don't engage in this pointless guessing game. On the other hand, all of the ASA pilots who I have met have been cool people whom I would fly with. I doubt they are accurately represented by the posts on this topic as well. So, IF this thing goes through, I'll welcome you all aboard whether you got screwed, I got screwed or whatever. Let's drop the negativity. I prefer to drop the whole speculation thing, but if we must discuss, please remain professional everybody. Disagree? Sure? Threaten to 'burn the place down' and Artic, come on! You're a better guy than your avatar. Lose it, please. So, flame on everybody, but at least I spoke my mind.

On to a more important topic:

2. scangadah, where did you get your avatar? Send me a link asap.

What a refreshing change of pace. Joe, I am quite sure sir, that you attitude and professionalism proliferates into your flying. I would bet you represent the feelings of the other 99.5% of the pilots at Skywest and the 99.5% of us here at ASA. Thank you for writing what the vast majority of us are thinking.

ArcticFlier said:
Only because you said please. :DAF :cool:

I wish it was that easy with the flight attendants. :)

rgd said:
What a refreshing change of pace. Joe, I am quite sure sir, that you attitude and professionalism proliferates into your flying. I would bet you represent the feelings of the other 99.5% of the pilots at Skywest and the 99.5% of us here at ASA. Thank you for writing what the vast majority of us are thinking.
Thanks for your comments rgd, but before you go calling me professional, you should probably read my comment to ArcticFlyer... ;)
joe_pilot said:
I wish it was that easy with the flight attendants. :)

Latest resources

Back