• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

SKYWEST / ASA expand to COMAIR reductions

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Total Time
Among other changes announced Wednesday, Delta is expanding service to regional business destinations from its Atlanta and Salt Lake City hubs with new nonstop flights to 20 destinations.

TV9Driver

Total Time
who's?
because there are soooo many unused slots in ATL. That's just what we need - trying to squeeze in a few more flights an hour. geez!

uba757

Total Time
I know Moline, ILL is getting ASA service out of ATL.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
JECKEL said:
Among other changes announced Wednesday, Delta is expanding service to regional business destinations from its Atlanta and Salt Lake City hubs with new nonstop flights to 20 destinations.

Not sure it is exactly Skywest/ASA expansion. Some of the new city pairs mentioned (eg, SLC-CHM) is a previously announced city pair starting this fall with Shuttle America E-170 service.

Initial views looks like it will be a "wash" for everyone else except the 50 aircraft that Mesa starts operating for DCI in Oct. (coincidentally about the same number of surplus aircraft that CMR will now have...ie, 5000 block hr. reduction in flying while keeping the same number of aircraft). Not looking good for Comair as time goes on I am afraid.

Good Luck CMR!

uba757

Total Time
My ASA brothers, I think now we can saythat you guys got the better part of this deal. Good luck to all. UBA757

Rick James

Total Time
5000+
Things sure do change quick, good luck to the CMR folks. I dont see this as good news for anyone.

wms

billSquared
Total Time
uba757 said:
My ASA brothers, I think now we can saythat you guys got the better part of this deal. Good luck to all. UBA757

Skywest's Atlantic Southeast Airlines, your Delta Connection Connection...

Sinca3

Total Time
unknwn
wms said:
Skywest's Atlantic Southeast Airlines, your Delta Connection Connection...

Skywest Inc. with subsidaries "Skyeast" and "Skywest" airlines

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Rick James said:
Things sure do change quick, good luck to the CMR folks. I dont see this as good news for anyone.

It's good news for Mesa.

Tomct

Total Time
11000+
:(Yeah....good news for MESA is BAD NEWS for this whole INDUSTRY!!
GIANT Pooch Screw on the way!

CMR guys/gals....GOOD LUCK! Hope all goes well!