Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JECKEL

God's Own Drunk
Among other changes announced Wednesday, Delta is expanding service to regional business destinations from its Atlanta and Salt Lake City hubs with new nonstop flights to 20 destinations.

because there are soooo many unused slots in ATL. That's just what we need - trying to squeeze in a few more flights an hour. geez!

JECKEL said:
Among other changes announced Wednesday, Delta is expanding service to regional business destinations from its Atlanta and Salt Lake City hubs with new nonstop flights to 20 destinations.

Not sure it is exactly Skywest/ASA expansion. Some of the new city pairs mentioned (eg, SLC-CHM) is a previously announced city pair starting this fall with Shuttle America E-170 service.

Initial views looks like it will be a "wash" for everyone else except the 50 aircraft that Mesa starts operating for DCI in Oct. (coincidentally about the same number of surplus aircraft that CMR will now have...ie, 5000 block hr. reduction in flying while keeping the same number of aircraft). Not looking good for Comair as time goes on I am afraid.

Good Luck CMR!

My ASA brothers, I think now we can saythat you guys got the better part of this deal. Good luck to all. UBA757

uba757 said:
My ASA brothers, I think now we can saythat you guys got the better part of this deal. Good luck to all. UBA757

Skywest's Atlantic Southeast Airlines, your Delta Connection Connection...

Latest resources

Back