Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ2008

Hello everyone,

I am the typical guy that has been a CFI for about 2 years with 1400TT and 200Multi. I have recently send my online application to skywest and I am just waiting for their call. I also have the ATP written done ( that was a pain!!). Glass profficient............

I would appreciate any additional help, advice, support or recomendations you might have to help me get an interview and make it though it.

Any other good Airline?. decitions decitions.............

thank you all guys. this website is great in these hard times.

frog_flyer said:
"decisions"

now know why you haven't gotten a call yet.

Fortunately there are good people that really want to help others with honest answers. But there has to be those losers like Frog_flyer that just doesn’t know how to productively spend their time, so they piss people off.

CRJ2008 said:
Hello everyone,

I am the typical guy that has been a CFI for about 2 years with 1400TT and 200Multi. I have recently send my online application to skywest and I am just waiting for their call. I also have the ATP written done ( that was a pain!!). Glass profficient............

I would appreciate any additional help, advice, support or recomendations you might have to help me get an interview and make it though it.

Build up some flight time other than instructing. You need to pound on doors of 135 operators and get real world flying experience.

CRJ2008 said:
Fortunately there are good people that really want to help others with honest answers. HOWEVER, there has to be those losers like Frog_flyer WHO DON'T know how to productively spend their time, so they piss people off.

Im gonna say bad grammar and a temper will not help you.

As far as the interview there are plenty of guoges to help.

Aviationinterviews.com is a common one.

Also, posting this in the regionals forum might get you more responses.

That couldn't of been serious!

CRJ2008 said:
Hello everyone,

I can't spel bery gud eihter. can I get a job at Skywset, I like two fly?! Biatcches

CRJ2008 said:
Fortunately there are good people that really want to help others with honest answers. But there has to be those losers like Frog_flyer that just doesn’t know how to productively spend their time, so they piss people off.

I think that was an honest answer.

You need help with both grammar and spelling.
has---have
don't--doesn't

CRJ2008 said:
Glass profficient.............

This was my favorite one....Glass proficient?!?! In what.....a Cessna???
Go get some flight time under your belt, and keep updating. You'll get a job eventually! Everyone does.......200 hours, 2000 hours, proper grammar, poor grammar.........doesn't matter!

Dont let a bunch of GA flyers discourage you. They have and are hiring people with your qualifications. Do you know any current Skywest pilots? If you do, have them write letters of recommendation and drop them personally to the hiring dept in SLC.

If you dont, have someone from the airline industry (a crewmemeber) that you know write one for you and send it to them.

Most importantly, dont give up! and apply to other airlines you want to go at the same time.

Good Luck Skipper!

Latest resources

Back