• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Applicant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, did you get to fly G1000!!!!!!!??!?!?

I became glass proficient by smoking blueberry nuggets out of huge bongs, you should try it.

I know this may be a stupid question but do you think that Skywest would consider transfering an ASA FO over to the Skywest side in ORD. Thats not the stupid part but do you think they would make me drop back down to 1st year pay? I can't afford to drop back down to 1st year pay again.

is 2008 the year you graduate high school?

i dont think i've pissed anyone off other than you, sparky. I was just trying to tell you that if you're as dumb as you appear you probably messed something up on your resume.

kisses,

Frog_flyer

Last edited:
CheeseHead13 said:
I know this may be a stupid question but do you think that Skywest would consider transfering an ASA FO over to the Skywest side in ORD. Thats not the stupid part but do you think they would make me drop back down to 1st year pay? I can't afford to drop back down to 1st year pay again.

Sorry man, you'd go to the bottom of the list and 1st year pay. You'd move up fast in ORD though.

Scott

CRJ2008 said:
Hello everyone,

I am the typical guy that has been a CFI for about 2 years with 1400TT and 200Multi. I have recently send my online application to skywest and I am just waiting for their call. I also have the ATP written done ( that was a pain!!). Glass profficient............

I would appreciate any additional help, advice, support or recomendations you might have to help me get an interview and make it though it.

Any other good Airline?. decitions decitions.............

thank you all guys. this website is great in these hard times.

Not trying to be a dick here, but Frog_flyer is right. If you sent in an application with that sort of grammar and spelling (decitions? You've got to be kidding me), the first thing they're going to do is wonder if you've ever stepped inside a college class. It simply looks unintelligent, and as for some advice that you asked for, get your application/resume proofread by someone, because you pretty much misspelled every other word on that post.

Good luck

PositionandHold said:
It simply looks unintelligent, and as for some advice that you asked for, get your application/resume proofread by someone, because you pretty much misspelled every other word on that post. Good luck

Great suggestion P&H! Copy the application, fill it in with pencil, spell check, make corrections, and then find a typewriter (yes, the old school kind) and make sure you get it mastered to get all your flight times in the correct little boxes. Believe me, it's the little things that can make or break you!

Good luck - SkyWest is a great company and you'll have more fun than you can handle!!

Baja.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back