• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest airplane in the mud in peoria

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the point of this thread is if SkyWest had a union this would not have happen. Especially if that union was ALPA. :cool:

I didn't see that point. But if there is a union, ALPA or someone else, they would defend the pilots.

Hopefully the crew got to go to the hotel for the night and then a cold one or three at Hoops. Damn Hoops.....I could have retired in 10 years if it wasn't for Hoops!!!!
icon26.gif

Some questions to ask, Freezing rain? Are there hold over charts for freezing rain? Are you legal to depart?

Might depend on your company. Usually there are light freezing rain allowances. Still have to be within your time allowance to depart...and of course have a clean wing.

I believe ALL freezing rain holdover charts are only for LIGHT freezing rain. I don't think anyone has Moderate and higher for freezing rain intensity.

Ok, I reread the whole thread and I still don't see it. I'll admit that I may be missing some subtle point so please just point it out for my feeble mind. Thank you in advance.

Are you this serious all the time? Just so you can relax, it was a jab at the OP. But it's always interesting to see who bites.

eP.

Latest resources

Back