Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

Pilots, First Officers 2/20/2007

SkyWest Airlines is celebrating 35 years of service in 07!
SkyWest the nation?s largest independently owned regional carrier, will host recruiting sessions throughout the country to aid in its coast-to-coast expansion for 2007!
All qualified Pilots are invited to attend a group interview. Details can be found at www.skywest.com/careers/
How Do I Apply?
Submit an application at www.skywest.com/careers/
Attend a group interview nearest you
To view the Group Interview list please visit our website (
www.skywest.com/careers/). Under RECRUITMENT EVENTS click on Pilot.
Unique Benefits
World Wide Travel Benefits
Uniform Allotment
401(k) Plan
Stock Purchase Program
Medical/Dental/Vision
Profit Sharing
SkyWest Airlines employees have access to Delta Air Lines and United Airlines? route structures, as well as a myriad of hotel, cruise lines, rental car agencies and resort discounts.
SkyWest Airlines is recognized as the nation?s top regional airline, partnering with major carriers, Delta and United Airlines. SkyWest currently employs more than 10,000 aviation industry professionals across 133 cities in 38 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Operating more than 1,600 flights per day for United Express and Delta Connection, SkyWest proudly flies the Embraer EMB-120 and the Bombardier CRJ200 and CRJ700.
The Journey Begins Here! www.skywest.com/careers/index.php

Do I have to attend one of those career fair / group interviews to get a call from skywestz? I'm still on active duty...

If you have 1000 total, 100 multi, & 100 instrument and go to one of their group interviews then you'll get called back for the one-on-one interview. If you have anything less than that they will thank you and send you home.

http://www.skywest.com/careers/pilot/requirements.php

A buddy of mine who is just above those minimums got hired a couple weeks ago. Going right into the CRJ.

g

Last edited:
I have around 120ish inst. I meet the 135mins for everything. 570ish xc, night time is only 104.7, 1680 or something like that PIC, 50hrs twin turbine.
Can anyone give me an idea what a group interview is like? Is it just a quick meet and greet or do they sit you down, talk systems, IFR proceedures, ect?

Latest resources

Back