Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BE20AV8R

Greetings,

Any of my fellow classmates planning on driving to or having a car while at ground school? If so, are you by any chance interested in going to the gym after (or before) groundschool? I'm not sure that I want to drive the 12 hours to SLC... Thanks in advance, look forward to seeing you there...

See ya there!!

By the time ground school starts I'll be living there, making the 36 hour drive on Wed. or Thurs, but the wife will have confiscated the car from me. Not into the gym thing, but you can lift some weights for me:D. Later.

Hey foo.

Hey BE20...or...mr. senior.

I'm still thinking of driving from here. Whatta you wanna do?:D

ahem, mr. Barondriver...

Art thou making fun of thine seniority??? HAHAHA!! Remember, a wise man once said "Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river". Aaahh yes, the joys of seniority!!!

All kidding aside, I thought of driving too, but if we can get to FAT in the first group, we may be able to spend the holidays at home eh? If that's the case, we'd have only one day to get from SLC to FAT... hhmm, the Sierras, winter, I dunno...

See ya

from what I understand, there's 15 per side. As for seniority, it's the last 4 of your SSN...

As for platform, I am under the impression that 1000 turbine gets the jet. That and a need to fill the slot.

Purely speculation on my part, but Skywest just opened up 3 new jet domiciles, creating more openings in the Brasilia. Either way, just be happy to be on board. If all goes according to plan, 24 jets in the next six months, 3 a month after that through 2004...

I don't understand what you mean. But if your talking about who gets what equipment it seems to go on one's experience level and how they perform in the interview. From what I've been told, the last class has 28 in it. 20 on the E120 and 8 on the CRJ. I'm not sure what the Nov. 20 class holds, but those who interviewed the same day as me were all given aircraft assignments Hope this helps!

Last edited:
OK, thanks. Maybe that 5 out of 7 to the Brasilia is the norm. Who knows . . .

What is this about 3 new jet bases? I heard of Tucson, but wasn't aware of 2 other new bases. Maybe you meant 3 total . . . ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back