Skyway to get 328's afterall

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jumppilot03

A friend e-mailed this to me. A Skyway ferry flight from MYR to MKE. If I recall that is where all of the Ex-ACA 328's were stored.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Airline[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Skyway Airlines[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Flight Number[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]7001[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Departure City (Airport)[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR)[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Departure Time[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]07/15/2005 05:21 PM[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Arrival City (Airport)[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Milwaukee, WI (MKE)[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Arrival Time[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]07/15/2005 06:30 PM[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Remaining Flight Time[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]00:00[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Aircraft Type[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]J328[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Current Altitude[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]0 feet[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Current Groundspeed[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]0 mph[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Flight Status[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans serif]Arrived[/font]

Isn't MYR a D328 MX base? Mesa is paying for the 328's to just sit there, so maybe a poor choice of a title for this thread.

I wish it was true however I haven't seen any ACA 328's out on the ramp this week. Seeing how the "airplane" arrived in MKE on July 15th, if it had anything to do with us getting airplanes, there would have been a huge firestorm of rumors already. Im sure this was nothing else but a maintenace flight of some sort. Thanks for the heads up though JumpPilot. Finish OE at Mesaba yet? Best of luck.

Any other Skyway rumors out there?

I thought Mesa had to take the leases on the DOJets as part of getting all the delta flying, I could be wrong though.

Latest resources

Back