Skyway (the Shorts carrier)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

eddie

Does anyone have contact and domicile info about Skyway the cargo Shorts operator? I've seen them in the midwest and in California, I'd love to find out more.

Thanks in Advance!

I think you are talking about air cargo carrier, which is based out of MKE, dont know much about them except that they fly, out of the west and east coast ,and the midwest.
they also fly packages for UPS. hope that helps, happy holidays.

Skyway's contact info.

Don't mistake Skyway for Air Cargo Carriers. Skyway is based out of Kissimmee FL. and Air Cargo Carriers is in MKE.

If I were you I would choose Air Cargo Carriers; but if you want Skyways information you can call them at 800-266-6354 and ask for Ron or Jim.

The only bases I know that they have are SDF, OAK, and DAL. They have much more than these, but these are the only one's of the top f my head.

Good luck!

72longhorn.
are you with express one ? If you are how is it going regarding forloughs or hiring ? if you dont mind me asking .

When I was carrying cargo out of Dallas Love (DAL) I would see one of SKyways Shorts come in every once in a while. But, I do not think that DAL was a base for them.
One of my stops was at Will Rogers (OKC) and I know they had several of their shorts on the ramp there. So assume that OKC was one of their bases.

Latest resources

Back