• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BAe3100FO

now CL-65 CA
Wondering if the ad I saw was correct:
Skyway Airlines looking for B-1900 FO's.
I thought they still had folks on furlough, or did they call them back? Anyone out there fly for them, or in the the class the was cancelled shortly after 9-11-01?

I was in the 9/17 class. I know that they have called some back in my class but not everyone. Just curious where you saw that ad.

I saw the Skyway posting on Planejobs.com for 1900 FO's and wondered the same thing when Air Inc. is reporting 20 guys still on furlough. Is there a new class coming up?

I saw the Skyway posting on Planejobs.com

I saw these same type job postings on Planejobs.com & AEPS all the time. Personally I think they just make up the jobs to make the members feel good.

Skyway's plans

From what I 've heard (rumors) the company is planning on hiring FO's later this spring/summer for expansion in the early part of 2004 .

Starting FO Beech pay is 17.75* per hour 75 hours gar. a month Min 10 days off. We are still in contract talks with the Company.
*Please don' qoute me on pay I'm going off memory*

As for recalls I don't think there are that many left on furlough but they will be called back1st. Thank ALPA for senoirity numbers.

Take care
Jobear

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back