Skyway Pilots - Advice Please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AeroDMB

I'm looking for some Skyway pilots to answer some questions, anyone willing to help out, please PM or drop a line here. Thanks much!

AeroDMB

What do you want to know ?
Iv been there awhile ask away.......

Post your questions here if you dont mind. I am sure there are people on the board interested in the responses.

D

already have my questions answered.

There is still one...has Skyway hired anyone below 1,000 hours lately? I put in awhile back and haven't heard anything.

Thanks.

Hey
I got an interview with 1850 and 160 multi.
I was a CFI only, I worked in ILL

D

The mims are 700 and 50? I think. Dont know of anyone getting in with those numbers recently. Try anyway with a good recomendation who knows! The market is flooded with some very good talent right now but things change in a hurry as you know. Best of luck to you, dont get discouraged, you can send out a 100 resumes and all you need is one that works.

Forgot to mention if your a local to wisconsin or even northern ill (chicago) You may beat out someone with more time. Retaining Pilots has been an issue and you almost have to be from Milwaukee to like it here, Its COLD Heck even we dont like it here come to think of it. Great cheese and ..................Im thinking......................summers nice BS

Latest resources

Back