Skyway New Hires (Oct & Nov)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

donkeykong

I know there is a few new hire classes in the next few weeks. Anybody looking for a crashpad? We (2 Midex recall-ees) are looking at several different 2 bedroom apts close to the airport. We'd like to get 3 more people. Please p.m. or post.
I realize this isn't the crashpad board but it doesn't seem like many people look at that board.

Post a sign in their operations, i'm sure someone will run across it.
There's a spot at the bottom of the main page for crashpad listings.

How many more are furloughed?

Scramjet

Congrats on the re-call. Let anyone in the SYX union know and they can pass it along to new hires, or as Scramjet said post it on the BB in the SYX crew room.

Jobear

HI ya Joey......nice to see those 4stripes on your shoulders........hope to have mine in the next month or two...... just passed my upgrade exam today! See ya In Ops

The lowering of the bar

Man, If the frieght dog can pass that upgrade test things must be getting pretty easy over there. What are we turning into?;)

Congrats man. Good luck in the stimulator.

I wrote the answers to the test on the table top, otherwise ol' freight dawg wouldn't get his name right.:eek:
Good Puppy:D

Jobear

I do not think that the delta deal is going through. delta is loosing money so fast, it's not funny. they will file probably soon after the 3.rd quarter report. (if they do not even liquidate.) I would have been happy to see skyway grow larger but you just can't force it.

Wait a second...how hard is it for him to spell his name? It's only four letters. :D

On second thought, never mind. I have a four-lettered name too - just don't get called by it. I do get called a lot of other things but can't repeat them here. Children might be reading!! :eek:

I also wonder why the Captain always mutters, "Women and children first" when I'm about to land...

Peace

SF

Latest resources

Back