• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I understand that we are keeping the Mins at current level but the company is looking for ATP mins for a class date.

Email to: [email protected]

Jobear

nice avtar jobear! It fits you well from your training days while you stared at me while I was preflighting:) Greetings from KLIT

asolo said:
nice avtar jobear! It fits you well from your training days while you stared at me while I was preflighting:) Greetings from KLIT

Thanks Basolo,
Hope you didn't have a bad flash back:p .
Like the new dog pics ya emailed,tell Aly ,MrsBear says hi.

JoBear

Their only base is MKE. THe are 100% owned and fly feed for Midwest Airlines/Airways? (the old Midwest Express). They fly 1900s and DO-328 jets (and props?).

The training and organization are good. THe pay is low.
Things must be looking up. Since the MKE airport manager won't let the skyways pilots sleep in the airport lobby anymore, I heard they spring for a hotel room for the crews...

Skyway

Things must be looking up. Since the MKE airport manager won't let the skyways pilots sleep in the airport lobby anymore, I heard they spring for a hotel room for the crews...

Whatever FN FAL, dont hate us because we're beautiful.

Hi all
Does anyone have any idea when the next class would be? I'm in the pool and would like to be in the class. Are they still interviewing every week? :)

interviewing

They are interviewing but I havent seen a posting for an upgrade or INH class. That doesnt mean anything. It could happen anytime.

GP

Like GP said nothing definite rumor says sometime in April.
Coffee for GP :D

Eskie chicks ROCK

Jobear

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back