• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyward Aviation...Pit area?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Met them once for an interview. Sounded promising -yet no response. They are constantly advertising though so go figure.

Did some contract flying for them last May. Small operation LR-60, LR-35, and a Beechjet. Can't remember if they had a Lr-31 or not. Nice bunch of folks. The D.O. is a good guy, a straight shooter. Spent time with him on a three day trip.

Last edited:
They have a Lear 60 (N156DH), Lear 35 (N986SA), Lear 31 (N211RN), Beechjet (N155DH), and they might still have a Hawker.

Based on some things that I have heard from somebody that I know that use to work there, I can tell you that they do a lot of air ambo stuff. This means they push duty times very often. The owner and his wife don't know the meaning of "No" or "We can't do that legally"....typical mom and pop 135 stuff. Good luck getting time off. Good luck getting a reasonable salary. You will be asked to sign a training contract, at which time you will owe them 24 months of service. On the plus side, I hear the MX is very good. Anymore questions?

Last edited:
Same as any mom and pop 135 operation. They will push nutil you say no. Had some idiot as a dispatcher. She had her private so she knew everything there was to know about aviation. Big turnover so that should tell you something.

Latest resources

Back