• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

SKYW shares down 6.82 in AH!

FightingIrish

Total Time
Enough
Yahoo is showing Skywest shares down 6.82 to 7.03 in after hours trading. I don't see any news. Is it a mistake?

SLUF4

Total Time
seems to be true-i've checked on 2 different sites-looks like 9,057 shares traded. wow-half the value almost; wonder what's up

crj567

I see what you mean-but check out the volume on the Yahoo site-looks like low volume. I wonder if this is due to some sort of options confusion. I don't see how it could drop so fast on low volume.

Andy Neill

Total Time

Erlanger

Total Time
13000+
It´s probably an insider like the CEO, President, a member of the BOD that´s unloading a huge amount of stock. Everyone relax and stop getting their panties all in a twist. The stock will be back up some.

SLUF4

Total Time
haha; well it was scary to me but i'm a large stakeholder

PBRstreetgang

Registered Abuser
Total Time
Total
No No No,
Investors heard the news about the "hat" coming back, seems we are a little short on professionalism and SGU is bringing back the hat to restore said lack of professionalism.
PBR

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Someone was very stupid, and someone else got very lucky.

I think it would be a good buy, as their support is at 11.17, and the first resistance is at 16.07.

And also their moving average convergence / divergence is well below their signal. I might have to get me some of this. Mesa made me a ton, now maybe SkyWests turn.

Last edited: