• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW Q's rumor again.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jerry said in a mtg. that they are pursuing Horizon's 70s as Alaska still wants to sell them. They've figured a way to do the mods cheap and JA says he can place them immediately

this thread is awesome. I just read on APC that reserves at SkyW aren't even breaking guarantee...Uh does this person work for this company? Have you looked at staffing lately, we're deadheading reserves all over daily to cover stuff.

this thread is awesome. I just read on APC that reserves at SkyW aren't even breaking guarantee...Uh does this person work for this company? Have you looked at staffing lately, we're deadheading reserves all over daily to cover stuff.

Yeah for LCO trips. 3 hour two days and 11 hour 4 days.... hard to break guarantee with that..

perhaps hvn

MKE. Through connections at AirTran, the word is that the three new cities will be all in the Northeast, and GRR is one of them. Same connection said AirTran was interested in one or two 70-seaters on certain routes (for now). That's all I know.

With the runway overruns in place and the approaches being cleared of trees and obstructions,maybe HVN,the most underserved airport in the country will finally get a new airline to offer much needed service to area travelers.

When united offered 4 daily rt's from hvn to ord,the service was well received and when I was flying from ord to hvn,they offered vouchers because the flight was oversold.

Problem was over the years trees at the north end of the main runway had grown to the point when nw wanted to fly hvn to dtw,the 5600 runway at times would only afford 4700 feet and the dc9's proposed for the route would be limited to about 60 seats.This is what caused united to leave after almost 5 years of flying the hvn-ord route.

Airtran to bwi would do very well as hvn is only 3 miles from the city and less than 2 miles from I95 & I91.

Latest resources

Back