• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Rogue5

Adult Swim junkie
From Camielle:

we will conducting pilot open houses/group interviews in the following cities...please let all those who may be interested know that the can obtain detailed information about them on www.skywest.com Denver on June 20th, Salt Lake on June 26th and LAX on June 28th....all those who attend must have the minimum hours. Thank you

Hey Rogue5,

Thanks for the info. Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know the specifics of the group interviews? The time of the LAX presentation? I'm hoping to head out to the one at LAX, but If it happens to be a late day, I'll have to head out to SLC and cut a vacation short. Which of course would be well worth it, just less convenient. Lastly, should we notify them if we will be going out there? Thanks!

minnereg

They will administer the written test and do a meet-n-greet and company presentation. They are currently working on the fact that you can't bring a printed out copy of your application like it asks you to, so just fill out the online app, no notification required. Bring resume, medical (CURRENT) and licenses. Basically, just follow the instructions and arrive on time and well-dressed. We are in need of pilots, and many many applicants have been turned away because they just assumed that it meant they would get a free pass and they didn't come prepared.

Open House means no invite needed...
That is the way it has worked on past Open Houses.
You have to have the minimum hours required, listed on the website.

I know a SkyW pilot that was trying to get a buddy an interview a few months after some past RoadShows.

I, er HE was trying to get this pilot noticed, but preference was given to pilots who showed up and completed the road show.

This is all my opinion..since I am not on the hiring team, so take everything I write with a grain of salt!

Yeah, you can buy a plane ticket Smarta$$

ilkwamh2 said:
Yeah, you can buy a plane ticket Smarta$$

Why would someone buy a plane ticket when every other airline I know provides transportation to an interview jacka$$.

Smarta$$ said:
Why would someone buy a plane ticket when every other airline I know provides transportation to an interview jacka$$.

Are you a plumber, as in Second Officer, or one of those dudes that unscrews the aerators at every public mens room sink, so I get sprayed when washing hands?.?

If you can jumpseat, that may be your solution.

Most of the hotels provide transportation from the airport.

You may know someone who could provide you with a buddy pass, or spring for a low cost ticket?

Smarta$$ said:

Its an open house, you come if you want, if they like they give you a space available pass fo the sim check.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back