SKYW ATL Hotel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

zawillif

Wondering if anyone knows what hotel SKYW uses for their pilots training at Flight Safety? I'm wondering why we don't see them at the ASA hotel?

For important security reasons, this information can NOT be posted on the internet!

For important security reasons, this information can NOT be posted on the internet!

Seriously?

Dude, any crazed passenger stalking the FA would be mugged, raped and murdered in that hood...

Oh btw, its already on the internet....right there with your social security number and all of your other info

Wondering if anyone knows what hotel SKYW uses for their pilots training at Flight Safety? I'm wondering why we don't see them at the ASA hotel?

Skywest does all their RJ training at Flight Safety in SLC. At one time years ago when there was alot of training at Skywest, the'd send pilots for PCs only, not new hires or upgrades to other Flight Safetys. Flight Safety moved Delta's 737 sims out of SLC, so it's all RJ sims now.

We are now doing crj sim training in slc, Atl, and CVG due to all the hiring and the need of sims. I am here in Atl for crj transition.

Latest resources

Back