• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW and Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UPDATE: SWOL now shows the new generic tail for the "branded/generic" aircraft.

Let's see:

- Medium sized markets
- High cost RJ's
- Competition from other high cost RJ provider
- Oil solid $80 barrel w/expectations of $100 by Spring

BRILLIANT!
We have never seen such marketing genius before. Bet they will make a killing!

Better than doing nothing with them. This way when Airtrain files for bankruptcy later on Skywest can move right in with their CRJ1000 ala Midwest/Republic. Airtran does not have RJ scope.

Better than doing nothing with them. This way when Airtrain files for bankruptcy later on Skywest can move right in with their CRJ1000 ala Midwest/Republic. Airtran does not have RJ scope.
What? They have 70 seat scope. If one airtran pilot is furloughed the express operation must go away. Thats been a huge battle over there for the last, almost, 5 years and I hope it will never be relaxed. On the other hand, AA had something about min staffing levels and express flying. Arbitrator ruled against APA stating that "furloughed pilots are still employed by the company".

Last edited:
Let's see:

- Medium sized markets
- High cost RJ's
- Competition from other high cost RJ provider
- Oil solid $80 barrel w/expectations of $100 by Spring

BRILLIANT!
We have never seen such marketing genius before. Bet they will make a killing!

I'll be willing to bet Republic will eat it.
(Kinda deserve it-after what they have been pulling.)

yes all the employees at republic,frontier,midwest, all deserve to have bad things to happen to them whats going to happen when another regional gets the c series, crj1000, or look at tsa getting mrjs everyone is just gonna be a scab then arent they.

yes all the employees at republic,frontier,midwest, all deserve to have bad things to happen to them whats going to happen when another regional gets the c series, crj1000, or look at tsa getting mrjs everyone is just gonna be a scab then arent they.

Whatever puts Republic under, I am a fan of! What a crap company!

(As soon as the contracts are terminated for their mainline pals, Republic will be feeling a real distressing sensation in their ass!)

Normally I would have a pithy remark here about your 3rd grade English teacher on line two wanting her incomplete sentences back, or maybe a G.E.D. revocation. However, I saw the "flight attendant" rating and realized it was actually a pretty good effort.

normally i would have a pithy remark here about your 3rd grade english teacher on line two wanting her incomplete sentences back, or maybe a g.e.d. Revocation. However, i saw the "flight attendant" rating and realized it was actually a pretty good effort.

sss n a p!!!

Latest resources

Back