• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW and Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've read the press release more times than I wish to count. As far as I'm concerned, it isn't branded flying when all of the tickets are being sold through the AirTran reservations system. When you guys start marketing and selling your own tickets, get back to me.

Wake up- hello read the above link, Mr Know-it-all. Sit back, drink some coffee and absorb what you are reading. 2 keywords-Marketing Partnership. You will see the light, I hope. Fill up your cup, its looking 1/2 full, PCL
Smart move on AirTran and SkyWest's part. We've operated these cities out of MKE already. Loads were decent and we have had the operating statistics to go upon. We've actually had to pay for it at the time because Midwest kept defaulting on their payments, lol.

Wake up- hello read the above link, Mr Know-it-all. Sit back, drink some coffee and absorb what you are reading. 2 keywords-Marketing Partnership. You will see the light, I hope. Fill up your cup, its looking 1/2 full, PCL
Smart move on AirTran and SkyWest's part. We've operated these cities out of MKE already. Loads were decent and we have had the operating statistics to go upon. We've actually had to pay for it at the time because Midwest kept defaulting on their payments, lol.

Don't bother 10nClr....He's a lost cause. You can't fix moronic anyways!

Trojan

So true, I'm still waiting to see when his head will explode. :laugh:

this is a dude who spanks to the ALPA mag. when it gets lost in the mail someday, then his head will explode.

Latest resources

Back