• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skylimo aircharter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I interviewed there about 7 years ago. The web site showed pictures of a variety of corporate jets, but all they had was a C 420. Maybe it's better give them a call. The chief pilot was a spirit guy. The owner was nice and very laid back.

If you are talking about Sky Limo out of FXE, stay away. Do a search on here and you will get some more info on them.

Good company IS-BAO and Platinum Rated.

Did an internal audit there a while back average pay good benifits, you will work a lot and they don't tolerate prima donnas heavy in SOP's and Company procedures.

Good Growth potential I believe they have 6 Beechjets and 3 King Air 200's plus some other stuff.

Good Luck

Good friend and old co-worker worked there for about 9 months. They pay by the hour - which means you basically starve. I'd drive right by on my way to the unemployment office before I worked for an operation like that! I agree with the guy that advised you to RUN!

Companies like this will reap the consequences of their actions shortly when older pilots at the airlines reach 65 and there is a mass exodus resulting in mass hiring. Their employees will be the first to bail leaving them with no one to fly and a reputation that may not be repairable. I only hope that their employees, whom may take a job only out of necessity, will be there to roast marshmallows at the bankruptcy fire sale.

Companies like this will reap the consequences of their actions shortly when older pilots at the airlines reach 65 and there is a mass exodus resulting in mass hiring. Their employees will be the first to bail leaving them with no one to fly and a reputation that may not be repairable. I only hope that their employees, whom may take a job only out of necessity, will be there to roast marshmallows at the bankruptcy fire sale.
I'd like to think that but for whatever reason, 135 outfits like this always seem to fall on their feet. When the pilot market is tough, they can get and hold on to the higher time guys. When times are good, they have to settle for less experience, but they usually find them and it's enough to keep flying. Most aren't interested in longevity or in fostering a positive work environment. If they've got a revolving door, then be it, as long as the trip launches. In this case, the fact that they're in a pretty desireable location certainly helps. There will always be pilots to crew the airplanes, the experience level will be the variable. Have no illusions, the charter industry will never change and the few reputable 135 operators out there can be counted on the fingers of one hand. When one shuts down, there will always be another one to jump in and fill the void. Not saying that everyone should be paid 6 figures and have a week on/week off right out the gate, but QOL and respectable wages just aren't in the cards and they should be. Their mentality is that there will always be those who will do and accept anything to get into a cockpit, it's just the law of averages. I'm a South Florida native, my family is still there and I would love to return but I left 12 years ago and never looked back. 135 is just a hardcore environment, regardless of market conditions, and always will be.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back