• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

skyguide is a piece of crap

relief tube

Total Time
I've been frustrated for a long time with using skyguide for looking flights online. It's not reliable, clogs the system with stupid codeshare flights, and has a bare-bones filter.

There's gotta be a better system out there. Anyone know of a better way of checking all airlines' flights?

Thanks in advance

Stick Man

its a JEEP thing...Y W U!
Total Time
relief tube said:
I've been frustrated for a long time with using skyguide for looking flights online. It's not reliable, clogs the system with stupid codeshare flights, and has a bare-bones filter.

There's gotta be a better system out there. Anyone know of a better way of checking all airlines' flights?

Thanks in advance

Are you using the palm version? Or the book form?

I use the palm version and it works great.

reospeedwagon

Total Time
relief tube said:

Thanks in advance

dont pay for it. Use it for free! http://www.eskyguide.com/search/