• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what it's worth.. I saw a pic of their uniform, it's not as bad as people make it out to be, although there deffintely is a light tone of "park ranger" color to it.

I just one of them in CMH last week and there was a HEAVY tone of "park ranger" to their outfit. Oh well, at least the captain was somehow able to smile on the way to his $65K/year Airbus "gig".

For what it's worth.. I saw a pic of their uniform, it's not as bad as people make it out to be, although there deffintely is a light tone of "park ranger" color to it.

You may have seen a picture, but I've seen them in person. Nothing "light" about it.... Yogi and Boo-Boo would mistake them for Ranger Smith.

Why are sooooooo many CAPTAIN leaving SKYTRASH???????????

I hear 6 is already gone....5 more going overseas. They truely suck. Cant find enough pilots...they just lowered the min's. Well you can use them for a FREE type...and go overseas and make $10,000 a month. Management is a joke...CEO think here is a NINJA. That airline is a true JOKE.

Among other things, they've got to fix the pilot base if they want people to stick around. Out and backs at CMH, can't imagine how that's appealing for the long term.

Latest resources

Back