Skybus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How did that work out for ya?

crashed and burn on the first one, wasn't pretty. haha....

well, lets just say shes very colorful with her english skills when drunk via Gold Schlagger. -insert visions of the KLEX ASA FA removed from the AC-

She was funny, but had a bit too much.

Her friends had to help he walk to their ride. As far as how things are at Skybus...we didn't cover that, she was "gone" when we caught up with her and her buddies.

crashed and burn on the first one, wasn't pretty. haha....

well, lets just say shes very colorful with her english skills when drunk via Gold Schlagger. -insert visions of the KLEX ASA FA removed from the AC-

She was funny, but had a bit too much.

Her friends had to help he walk to their ride. As far as how things are at Skybus...we didn't cover that, she was "gone" when we caught up with her and her buddies.

I felt guilty once, but then she woke up halfway through. Giggidy!

LOL....that was funny.

...as for the the hot tub...maybe next time. We met her down town. I talked the van driver into taking us down there. It was about 30 bucks for a cab back to the hotel later...split 4 ways wasn't too bad.

honesty guys stay away from this place..stay at your regional and bulid pic time..this place will be gone in 12 months...you can't take a picture of your big airplane to the bank for a loan....

Or the looks and snickers from fellow crew that actually see you in your "ranger" uniform.

Or the looks and snickers from fellow crew that actually see you in your "ranger" uniform.

For what it's worth.. I saw a pic of their uniform, it's not as bad as people make it out to be, although there deffintely is a light tone of "park ranger" color to it.

Latest resources

Back