• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus hits new low

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So whatever happened to that guy FMS-Speed that used to post on here about how he was going to go to Skybus and it was going to be the best thing ever? I haven't seen him around since he started training. I wonder why...

So whatever happened to that guy FMS-Speed that used to post on here about how he was going to go to Skybus and it was going to be the best thing ever? I haven't seen him around since he started training. I wonder why...

The Orange Kool-Aid he was drinking was actually a water bottle..............

Skybus takes a page out of Ryanairs book. Crew members were given 1/2 litre bottles to fill with tap water before flights.

So they fill up reusable water bottles that they can fill using the filtered water fountain machines at each pilot base instead of having to buy and waste the bottled water they sell on board....doesn't seem like that big of an issue....it's a push to be more environmentally friendly. Not too many people criticize for being environmentally conscious these days. :rolleyes:

So they fill up reusable water bottles that they can fill using the filtered water fountain machines at each pilot base instead of having to buy and waste the bottled water they sell on board....doesn't seem like that big of an issue....it's a push to be more environmentally friendly. Not too many people criticize for being environmentally conscious these days. :rolleyes:

from the guy with 400 hr...next chief pilot of sky bus..next only one square of **** paper...

Last edited by a moderator:

You have got to be kidding me!!

You have completely lost touch with reality Big Friendly Aviator :angryfire

Latest resources

Back