• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus cuts flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about BWI becoming "Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport". I hope we start flying there just so I can use that entire name when I check in with the tower.

I was pissed when they started calling National, Reagan.
And I voted for the guy.

Hung

I was pissed when they started calling National, Reagan.
And I would not have voted for the guy had I been old enough at the time.

BTW Hung Start, not saying you're old or anything;)

How about BWI becoming "Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport". I hope we start flying there just so I can use that entire name when I check in with the tower.

Don't forget to throw "international" in there too. :laugh:

It's Washington-National, Orange County, Houston Intercontinental....I can'y believe ANYONE has the gall to name an airport after someone who's not dead yet....If they deserve stuff to be named after them when they're gone, it will happen

It's Washington-National, Orange County, Houston Intercontinental....I can'y believe ANYONE has the gall to name an airport after someone who's not dead yet....If they deserve stuff to be named after them when they're gone, it will happen

Orange County, SNA, was renamed John Wayne after he died. Funny thing though, is he lived in Balboa and hated the airport noise.

...oh OK...kinda goofy to call it PTI...anyway gotta love that "cattle ramp" loader!!!!!! turning an airstair into a "scare stair"!!!!!!!
It is weird to see skybus pull up to a jetbridge and use the cattle ramp instead. I asked a few rampers why they do that and heard that the airport offered them 2 years free jetbridge use and they refused.

It is weird to see skybus pull up to a jetbridge and use the cattle ramp instead. I asked a few rampers why they do that and heard that the airport offered them 2 years free jetbridge use and they refused.

Yeah I can believe it! they use one in front and at the rear port service door so they can do 20 minute turns!!!!!! :D :D Those $10 seats don't guarantee you be dry when you get to them!!!!;)

Latest resources

Back