• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Airbi at GYR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Virgin America, which owns the right of first refusal on the leases, supposedly turned them down in favor of getting more A320s. I believe the leasor is the Bank of China and wants top dollar for them.

Skybus, with a ton of A319 production slots, goes under. Virgin America wants no more A319s - they only want A320s. Frontier and Spirit convert A319 orders to A320 orders. Record oil and everyone halting growth. Me thinks the lease prices for A319s will be dropping soon.

Virgin America, which owns the right of first refusal on the leases, supposedly turned them down in favor of getting more A320s. I believe the leasor is the Bank of China and wants top dollar for them.

Skybus, with a ton of A319 production slots, goes under. Virgin America wants no more A319s - they only want A320s. Frontier and Spirit convert A319 orders to A320 orders. Record oil and everyone halting growth. Me thinks the lease prices for A319s will be dropping soon.

And Airbus is happy. They sold more slots than they could have possibly delivered on.

New Airline of out KCHA.

SkyTrain. Yep. Everybody like trains better than busses anyways. Especially in Choo-Choo country.

Heard it here first.

Maybe they will use the "SHAME TRAIN" callsign?

Bye Bye--General Lee

I think you're right....they're wrapping the engines and it looks like they're prepping them for storage.

Don't know that Air Lingus now I do believe there's a Col. Lingus. Ask the General! I believe he's worked with Col. Lingus.
General I do believe all the girls love Col. Lingus!:D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back