Sky Limo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gelopilot79

Does anyone know anything about sky limo out of fxe in florida? I am thinking of seeing if i canbget a pilot job with them. They used to be part of world jet, but broke off of them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

135 in S. Florida :) good luck worked for 3 135 and got sick and tired of the b.s.

loved the flying. hell flying all over the bahamas and sometimes 2 plane trips. Weeeeeeeeeee dogfight on the part 91 legs

but again the 135 b.s. u have to put up with. Never worked for sky limo personally but used them to fill in some charters couple of times and all was well. pilots were cool. This was 2 yrs. ago just be careful!

TB-9??? E.R.A.U.????? back in the days

Thanks man, and yes you got it right on the nail! Your the first about knowing what the heck a tb-9 is. But thats what I got my private in at riddle, just aftrer i finished my private, they began to rid them all. Very comfy airplane, but slow as crap! Hence the "Slow-pico" derived from Tampico for its name.
And I think Riddle was the only place I know of that had them. now all we have there is 172's and seminoles.
Oh and another joke about the "slowpico", they said if you would to get a bird strike usually it would be on the tail :laugh:

Gelopilot79 said:
Does anyone know anything about sky limo out of fxe in florida? I am thinking of seeing if i canbget a pilot job with them. They used to be part of world jet, but broke off of them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I thought they got shut down by the feds after an accident in the Bahamas.

When I lived in Palm Beach Co. I knew some guys who flew for them. Them calling it Sky Bimbo should be a hint. I'd stay away because all of their 402s have been flown through T-storms and have been nicely stressed.

Is there any 402 that hasn't been through a t-storm? I am personally responsible for three of them.:D

Latest resources

Back