• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky Limo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's two new pilot hiring adds for Sky Limo on Climbto350 today. G200 and Hawker if my aging memory serves me right.

They don't keep pilots very long. The one thing they're good at is convincing people that it's better to flip burgers than work there.

What a joke!!!!! Now they're looking for a pilot/graphic designer?!?! Duel qualified and college educated and they still won't pay!!........Good luck with that Scumbags!!

Don't forget the $6500 and $9500 training bond due up front before indoc. LOL! I wonder about the IQ score of the pilots applying.

Sky Limo / Flight School

They seem to be running some type of Flight School at Sky Limo. If you are already typed and current they still want you to dish $6,500 to get on their 135 certificate. They have found a profit center in the pilot turn-over.

Lies are tossed out like candy.

Their Indoc classes each month:
12 expected.
8 show up.
5 stay till the end.
2-3 get hired as contract only.

As far as the condition of planes, I have heard that most should not be flying at all.

Income is becoming focussed on charging pilots for getting on the certificate and then charging them for uniforms (that look like mechanic uniforms) that can not be used elsewhere.

Do not waist your time or money.

Sky Limo Flight Attendants/Office Help

Sky Limo decided to hire Flight Attendants.
DO Jim Dent runs an ad and runs about 150 candidates through interviews that take half a day of the candidates time.
After that show he hires 2 full time Flight Attendants that only fly occasionally. Cheryl becomes their boss and has them emptying trash cans around the office. :0 How embarrassing for a professional flight attendant.

Just say no!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back