Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sky Limo....on their way out of business......anyone heard this...?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly91

Registered Pilot
Rumor around town is a bunch of people just quit, from pilots to upper managment. They also tried to get upfront money for future charters from a charter broker so they could pay some bills. Few people I know are being asked if they will come fly there immediately and PAY for their own training.....

Anyone else heard anything about Sky Limo troubles.....? I'd never fly there but a couple low time guys I know were thinking of going there. They won't pay for training but were wondering whats going on with them......

??

Conman and scratch-n-dent will probably fall on their feet. Maybe they could merge with McCauley and Ujet to create the ultimate 134.5.

Their demise would mean one less 'bottom feeder' in the South Florida cesspool.

Pay for Training BS

Another reason not to BUY A JOB.

Company goes out of business, and good luck getting reimbursed for training over that year like you planned.

I have no sympathy for anyone who loses money after the played BUY A JOB.

Yea.....more rumors about them going under. They're desperately looking for chumps that will pay for training......which means they're broke and they can't soak their aircraft owners out of more training money because they already pocketed that initial training cash.

Pathetic....

......yeah....lol.....Sky Limo + UJET = "Go Broke or Crash Aviation"

Latest resources

Back