• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Sky King Aviation(737's)

servicemonkey

Total Time
>5000
Any one know any thing about them?I've got a buddy(ex-Midway 73 captain) interviewing with them this week.Here's all the info I got from him(he didn't know too much either):Interview in Sacramento, five 737's, do alot of sports team charters,currently operating under 125 but going to 121 soon,and they pay for your transportation to and from where ever their plane is.
Looking for info on pay,benies,schedules,how long they've been around,etc.
Thanks,
sm

Gumby

Gettin' my JERK on!
Total Time
9000+
Skyking...

I'm ex-Midway also, and after we filed Chap.11 in August. A Capt. I flew with told me to contact this company(I did'nt). He told me it was being run by a retired SW Capt. that was going to operate ex-SW 737-200's for sports charters etc.

Sorry for the lack of info..good luck...

JediNein

No One Special at all
Total Time
53 wks
Hmm, so that's their name... I do have a friend that works there. Post a message on the "Learning to Fly" forum at www.studentpilot.net and he'll respond, as soon as he gets out of 121 initial.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Gumby

Gettin' my JERK on!
Total Time
9000+
SkyKing....

Anyone know of a website/address? I have a Ex-Midway 737/PIC that needs a job..Thanks to all.