Skw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hollywood82

I am planning on working for SKW in the near future (if they hire me). I've only worked for a small freight company, and that was the only interview that I have experienced. Any advice on the SKW interview, what can I expect?

just tell em you hate unions and you are happy with 19.25 per hour and you think a 1% pay raise (for jet jockeys) is really good. ha ha.

study....jepps, wx, atp written, crm, stimulator.

just tell em you hate unions and you are happy with 19.25 per hour and you think a 1% pay raise (for jet jockeys) is really good. ha ha.

study....jepps, wx, atp written, crm, stimulator.

Hey Pine,

You forgot "I love being CS beotch while I'm on reserve!"

Seriously.......in addition to the above, be yourself during the interview.......and try to relax.

AF :cool:

AF,

yeah...well since we are all CS beotchs even if we have a line, i forgot about that. can you say "reflow" ha ha ha ha.....did you see the latest memo about this MST bs...? we need you to be a leader!! ha...what a crock....1% dont bring out the leader in me!

Pine,

Safety
Comfort
Schedule

The rest isn't my, nor my crew's problem. This mst sh!t is .........well............sh!t. 1% doesn't motivate me to do anything more than what makes me happy. Safety is key, and something that I try to impress on my crew. Tic toc, tic toc..............that does nothing more than slow me down.

Incidentally, I was watching one of the financial shows on Saturday morning. One of the guests said that the the company is beholden to the shareholders to pay it's labour as little as possible to keep share prices and dividends as high as possible. Another said, in essence, that a well paid work force will pay for itself, and keep the share holder more than happy. I believe in the latter.

AF :cool:

yeah...you got that right. whenever some agent comes up to me and says to hurry because its a ms whatever, i say ok, and then do what I do with every flight. which is to take my time and make sure its right. its funny because we have so much power to make or loose money for the company. you would think they would want to at appear to make us happy. the other day I sat for 15 minutes in front of the gate waiting for marshallers. and we were 45 minute (well, after that 1 hour late). and then we get to the gate and they say they need a quick turn. let me tell you where they can take that quick turn and stick it! i gotta go pee in a real crapper, get something to eat and go look at weather.

Latest resources

Back