SKW travel benefits

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyboyzz1

How hard would it be to get my girlfriend (whom I live with) onto my travel benefits at SKW? How do you go about doing that.... I start in a few weeks.

In order to be your "domestic partner" she needs to be on the lease, on a bank account, on an insurance policy then you have to fill out the paperwork and get it notarized.
You could add her as your travel companion on the delta side only if she doesn't meet the domestic partner requirements

just one, I believe

you need
A STATE issued domestic partner certificate

OR

2 of the following categories
-Joint lease or mortgage AND a joint household bill

-Direct deposit into a joint account AND Joint line of credit, credit cards or loan

-Joint insurance policy AND joint title

-Domestic partner as beneficiary in your will OR durable power of attorney covering more than 50% of your assets.

My ex-gf was on my benefits as a domestic partner..it was a pain to get her added.

FWIW you can get her on your delta bennies with none of the above- just call her your travel companion, enter her full name and birth date and you're set.

Or, you could just do a Las Vegas wedding, with a fake Elvis performing the ceremony, which sounds much simpler than this other hoop course. Of course, she would have to travel S-4 or on Greyhound to Las Vegas.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back