SKW helps ASA through troubled time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
Ever since NWA took over DAL, they have been doing this crap. This new DAL is gonna be a horrible place for everyone. NWA mgmt. was the very, very worst in the industry!

I actually really enjoy DL, even the "new Delta." I seem to get some really great trips, fly to interesting places, get paid "fairly" well, and enjoy the "family" atmosphere. Flying INTL flying is a lot different than Domestic flying. Nothing can be "broken" when flying overseas. You have to have special MTC checks--especailly for ETOPS flights across the pond. And, the First Class meals with ice cream at the end are great. I really do have to workout more on my layovers though, I seem to eat too much on the trips.

Hey McFry, you need to quit complaining and get your resume ready. And, if you are fired at McRonalds for eating the urinal cakes, that would look BAD at any future Delta interview, unless you are going for lavdumper. They actually LIKE that stuff for that job, you ANIMAL...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Ok....Sorry.

Dear Private Lee.

I dislike you and your condescending posts tremendously! I find you have zero redeeming qualities. You are an elitist snob, who joyously hijacks threads that do not pertain to you in any way. We don't care how great your international flying is. That is not what we Regional Pilots were discussing on our Regional board.

You are a loathesome individual.

Bye Bye

Ok....Sorry.

Dear Private Lee.

I dislike you and your condescending posts tremendously! I find you have zero redeeming qualities. You are an elitist snob, who joyously hijacks threads that do not pertain to you in any way. We don't care how great your international flying is. That is not what we Regional Pilots were discussing on our Regional board.

Bye Bye

Yes, times many.
GL, hope you and your family get cancer!

Are you still sleeping with 73 pylot?

Ok....Sorry.

Dear Private Lee.

Bye Bye

Well, thanks??? I used to fly for the "commuters" (what they were called back then) and life is a lot better on this side. Drop a resume when hiring starts again, and you will never be sorry. You might not be able to hold weekends off for awhile, or have 4 weeks vacation in MYR right away, but it could happen. Good luck to you. Good night....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yes, times many.
GL, hope you and your family get cancer!

Are you still sleeping with 73 pylot?

Back at ya!

Bye Bye--General Lee

I actually really enjoy DL, even the "new Delta." I seem to get some really great trips, fly to interesting places, get paid "fairly" well, and enjoy the "family" atmosphere. Flying INTL flying is a lot different than Domestic flying. Nothing can be "broken" when flying overseas. You have to have special MTC checks--especailly for ETOPS flights across the pond. And, the First Class meals with ice cream at the end are great. I really do have to workout more on my layovers though, I seem to eat too much on the trips.

Hey McFry, you need to quit complaining and get your resume ready. And, if you are fired at McRonalds for eating the urinal cakes, that would look BAD at any future Delta interview, unless you are going for lavdumper. They actually LIKE that stuff for that job, you ANIMAL...

Bye Bye--General Lee

You truly are one arrogant, elitist POS, PFC LEE.......

The next time you look in the mirror, Gen-just ask yourself if coming here and attempting to berate and belittle everyone who flies an "RJ" or works at "McRonalds" (I'll bet you actually think that is actually funny) really makes you feel good about yourself.....

If the honest answer to that question is "Yes," you are a truly a very, very sad person.....

Bye,Bye, A-Hole!!!

You truly are one arrogant, elitist POS, PFC LEE.......

The next time you look in the mirror, Gen-just ask yourself if coming here and attempting to berate and belittle everyone who flies an "RJ" or works at "McRonalds" (I'll bet you actually think that is actually funny) really makes you feel good about yourself.....

If the honest answer to that question is "Yes," you are a truly a very, very sad person.....

Bye,Bye, A-Hole!!!

Hey, easy now......don't get too loud, your McRonalds manager might wonder why the fries aren't cooked yet. Seriously, throw in an app eventually at the big D, and if the lavdumper position is open, you have a good chance of getting an interview! Tell them you like having blue hands, and "chicks dig it." Tell them you like the smell of bowel movements. It might work. No, SERIOUSLY, if you want the manager's job at McRonalds, just go for it and forget aviation and the smell of flatus. I can see it seduces you, that smell, but forget it and MOVE ON. Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ok....Sorry.

Dear Private Lee.

Bye Bye

Now, Now! The General was trying to be civil, providing a glimpse into the other side, with an invitation and encouragement to apply, and you guys pounced on him.

And he mentioned nothing about politics and Obama! He may be owed an apology--it will set your free! I guess we are all preconditioned to ready, Fire, and then aim!

Paris might as well be Lubbock as much time as you spend on here having the same conversation over and over again. Get out and enjoy the layover for gosh sakes! And please...save the clever rebuttal about eating croissants under the Eiffel tower as you get your portrait painted....they really aren't that clever!

Latest resources

Back