• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Flight Benefits are JUNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With no ability to check actual loads on UAL and our own airplanes UAL benefits are worthless.

And now a RUMOR of priority changes and charges for DAL flights.

But your quality of life is good, and oh ya, you fly an RJ!!!

Cry me a river!

blah blah blah

I like it, the loads might change so there is no point in checking them. In next weeks news:

Health benefits are cut, but it doesn't matter becasue even if you see a doctor you can still get sick. Also- retirement benefits slashed.... but it doesn't matter because with your new health care plan, you won't be needing them.

We, the employees, have something. It is being taken away from us with no other increase in compensation. Make all the half baked excuses and justifications you want, but we have a right to be pissed.

Just do what I did. Leave. It takes care of the pass problem.
Like I stated. It just keeps reminding me that the 70K pay cut that I just took was worth it.
Never kid yourself that the regional your are at is better than the major you dreamed of going too.

I like it, the loads might change so there is no point in checking them. In next weeks news:

Health benefits are cut, but it doesn't matter becasue even if you see a doctor you can still get sick. Also- retirement benefits slashed.... but it doesn't matter because with your new health care plan, you won't be needing them.

We, the employees, have something. It is being taken away from us with no other increase in compensation. Make all the half baked excuses and justifications you want, but we have a right to be pissed.

So I take it you fly for SKywest Airlines?

If so, sounds like you all are taking pay cuts indirectly. Thats how they keep the overall numbers the same. Pay you more per hour and cut the bennies on the back side.

He's right, flight benefits have been going down hill fast for the last few years. Since its considered part of the total comp package we should be makeing up for it somewhere else right? Not going to happen!
You guys should just grieve it with the union.

So I take it you fly for SKywest Airlines?

If so, sounds like you all are taking pay cuts indirectly. Thats how they keep the overall numbers the same. Pay you more per hour and cut the bennies on the back side.

By "more per hour", do you mean the whopping 1% raise spread over the time period since our last COLA on our hire date prior to 9/11 and locked in for another 4 years?

By "more per hour", do you mean the whopping 1% raise spread over the time period since our last COLA on our hire date prior to 9/11 and locked in for another 4 years?

Ahhh. One of the more mature pilots that understands the game of the airlines.

The children seem to miss that point.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back