• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKW Flight Benefits are JUNK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I like it, the loads might change so there is no point in checking them. In next weeks news:

Health benefits are cut, but it doesn't matter becasue even if you see a doctor you can still get sick. Also- retirement benefits slashed.... but it doesn't matter because with your new health care plan, you won't be needing them.

We, the employees, have something. It is being taken away from us with no other increase in compensation. Make all the half baked excuses and justifications you want, but we have a right to be pissed.

Ummm what exactly is being taken away from you? Did a memo come out that we no longer get united benefits? No matter what the loads are if there are open seats we still get to occupy them based on senority last time I checked. United Airlines changed the UAL LIST system not SkyWest.

The voice still tells you if the flight is excellent, good, fair, poor etc. Unless you don't know the meaning of those words you now know your chances of getting on. So your saying we should get a raise because UNITED not SKYWEST took away the actual load numbers on the phone line? Don't worry though one benefit you will never lose is your right to whine lol.

Good, Excellent, Fair, Poor. Those are just nebulus,meaningless words unless they are defined by numbers. I have had experience where a flight listed as poor was actually 40 seats open with 4 people on the standby list. Bottom line is what does it hurt them to just give out a number.

Good, Excellent, Fair, Poor. Those are just nebulus,meaningless words unless they are defined by numbers. I have had experience where a flight listed as poor was actually 40 seats open with 4 people on the standby list. Bottom line is what does it hurt them to just give out a number.

I personally found that the numbers they gave us before were nebulus, meaningless numbers.......With the way things are today, one RJ cancels, and there maybe 20 seats available on a honolulu flight. One honolulu flight cancels in the morning, and your afternoon flight with 75 seats open is suddenly "poor".....flights are too full, and there's less operational flexibility. That makes non-reving hard, period. It doesn't matter if you have the numbers because they could change in less than an hour.....just as it doesn't matter what she says about fair, poor or good........just list yourself and go to the airport.....it's a gamble either way..

The voice still tells you if the flight is excellent, good, fair, poor etc. Unless you don't know the meaning of those words you now know your chances of getting on. So your saying we should get a raise because UNITED not SKYWEST took away the actual load numbers on the phone line? Don't worry though one benefit you will never lose is your right to whine lol.

Those adjectives mean little. Perhaps access to Skynet would be a good start. Don't worry, one thing you never seem to lose is the ability to provide the rest of us with cannon fodder. Even when a union comes aboard SkyWest, you will still have that.........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back