SKW CRJ700 smashed by 757 on pushback

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why was the CRJ in the way of the 757?:0
Because after Deregulation (1978) Mainline pilots decided to give up propeller planes (YS-11,F-27,etc.) and only fly big jets. Then in 1991 Delta pilots thought that they were too good to operate a little Bombardier Jet and Comair began flying tiny jets around for much less pay. Other airlines followed suit and shortly thereafter got contractor airlines to fly the wholly owned routes with tiny jets. And next thing you know, there is a little SkyWest jet right in the way of the mighty United 757's pushback.

Because after Deregulation (1978) Mainline pilots decided to give up propeller planes (YS-11,F-27,etc.) and only fly big jets. Then in 1991 Delta pilots thought that they were too good to operate a little Bombardier Jet and Comair began flying tiny jets around for much less pay. Other airlines followed suit and shortly thereafter got contractor airlines to fly the wholly owned routes with tiny jets. And next thing you know, there is a little SkyWest jet right in the way of the mighty United 757's pushback.
Come on, From talking to Delta pilots, you know the pilot group with no balls, they don't see it that way. They see it as we we stealthe planes at night before they know about them and now too late to get them back. What, do I hear something, I think I do, Delta I think your owners calling you, wait what is that, Oh he's saying come here boy roll over..

705 is at the c-check spa in TUS. suspect she'll be down for some time while they turn the temporary repair necessary for ferry flight into a permanent repair necessary for revenue flight.

Latest resources

Back