Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

newmei

Hello
I am 21 1060 TT 55 ME 120 Dual given CFII MEI, I am currently going to college to finish up my AA then on to a BS or BA. Right now I am working 40 hours a week (to pay off training loans only 5000 or so left) and instructing and flying very little on the side.
I'm getting that itch to go instruct again but I have been sitting and watching due to the recent hardships, should I give it a try? I live in a fairly busy area (Tampa, Fl), a plus on my side. Are you guys having trouble finding students? Hours coming back up to normal? I'm looking to resonably make $700+ a month is my main worry.
Thanks

Do it!

Why not? As long as you can keep up with your other commitments. You need to keep flying for pay, you need multi time if you can get it, and you need to stay current so you can show decent hours within the last six months on an app.

If I were you, I would if I could.

I know
There is people that are private pilots wishing they had the instructor certifcates I have (not that its a lot), I should use them not to mention only living for so long...

So a personal question to you bobby, why don't you continue to fly professionally, from the posts on the board you seem to know your stuff, I think I recall you being a paralegal???

Just curious!

Latest resources

Back