Single Pilot Waivers - International

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NCherches

Has anyone heard or had any issues flying on an FAA Single Pilot Waiver while flying in other countries. Seems like the Bahamas in a non-event....

Anyone had issues in Canada or Mexico?

Has anyone heard or had any issues flying on an FAA Single Pilot Waiver while flying in other countries. Seems like the Bahamas in a non-event....

Anyone had issues in Canada or Mexico?

My soon to be previous position is in an aircraft that is single pilot in the US, but always two pilot in Canada. I asked Canada the same question and they said that if you are qualified to fly the aircraft in the US you are qualified to fly it in Canada.

Of course, that e-mail is on my old computer. If you are going to Canada, you should probably have the question answered in an official capacity so that you can show any eager CAA inspectors that you are operating on information from their agency.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/contact-us.htm

...Sounds like it still kind of depends on who meets you on the ramp and their mood that day...

So has anyone heard of any violations in other countries... I guess keeping a few Benjimin's around won't hurt either...

Last edited:
So has anyone heard of any violations in other countries... I guess keeping a few Benjimin's around won't hurt either...

Or you could use those Benjamins and just hire another pilot for the trip...

Bump. Anyone know anything for Mexico? Specifically KNEW to MMUN over the Gulf. I'm hearing SP past 25nm out over the water isn't authorized. Wondering if anyone has specifics on that.

... id rather fly single pilot lol.

Does that mean you don't know how to do CRM, can't get along with other pilots, or just like taking more risk?

Just asking, since you are always promoting your SP operation. Yes, I have flown SP in Citations also.

Latest resources

Back