• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Simulators to rent in chicago area

UAL727

Total Time
Ok anybody out there know if there is a Frasca or any kind of simulator in the Chicago area that you can rent. I have a interview coming up and well being furloughed, I am probably a little rusty on my scan. I have to fly the airplane for the interview and want to do well.

If anyone knows any information, I would very much appreciate it.

Former UAL 727

A1FlyBoy

Total Time
Enough
Airway Flight Services @PWK 1st floor in the CEM building on Milwaukee Avenue.

UAL727

Total Time
A1FlyBoy:

Thanks so much for the information.. I will give them a call tomorrow.

UAL727

antney

Total Time
+++
try American Flyers, we have two schools one at dupage airport in west chicago, and one at KPWK which is in wheeling. both schools have the frasca 141 simulator price for a dual lesson per hour is 100$ with an instructor. if you need any info PM me. hope this helps.
anthony

banned username 2

Banned User
OUCH! $100 an hours to fly a box with a CFI??? How times have changed!...

When I was training I was getting a Seminole Dual for $105/hr... and that wasn't all that long ago!

I think Airway's Sim is probably closer to $60/hr Dual... I think ol' Mike Bowman is still running the show there...

flyboy321

Total Time
A Few
Try Waukegan Wings at KUGN, they have a brand new GAT-2 Full motion Sim for $80/hr with inst.

847-599-9955

banned username 2

Banned User
From years ago.... I used to work for a competitor in the same building as a CFI.... Used to see Mike once in a while... didn't know him that well... seemed like a nice guy...