simcenter miami fl.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dpg

any one thinking about taking there training at simcenter in miami fl. do not. this guy is not what he says he is. he will give you bad training than bust you out in the oral keep your money and tell you if you want to continue you need to give him more money. this is the out fit that has thier advertisment at the top of the page on climb 350.$ 21000.00 for f/o $11000.00 for f/e job. please pass the word so no one else gets screwed. it seems that he does this to at least one student every class. the one that lives far away from florida and will have to spend a small fortune to try and get it back. his training is the worst in the bussiness. guys like this give flight training a bad name.

RUN!!!!

That guy is Henry George. He is a scam artist. I would not invest an ounce of my money into that program. I was actually considering doing that program instead of GIA. Every time I called him he raised the price 3000 dollars more. He doesn't guarantee anything and his training center sux. I hope you didn't get screwed by him my friend. Everyone should spread this info.

guys like this give flight training a bad name.

Run far, far away. That guy's operation is about as shady as it gets. Every time I met him I got real bad vibes.

Latest resources

Back