Sim Prep for an interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

crewviews

My many thanks to AJ with Emerald Coast for helping me with the Sim Prep. I probably would not have done so well without his help. Just remember, if you don't pass day 1, you're not going to be invited to day 2. If you want to pass day 1, there's only 1 man to call. I did and I got hired with FedEx!

Last edited:
crewviews said:
My many thanks to AJ with Emerald Coast for helping me with the Sim Prep. I probably would not have done so well without his help. Just remember, if you don't pass day 1, you're not going to be invited to day 2. If you want to pass day 1, there's only 1 man to call. I did and I got hired with FedEx!

CONGRATULATIONS !

AJ has helped alot of pilots I know and they all had all the positive things to say.

DC 10 Capt

For those of you who sent me a private message to get AJ's contact # for the

Sim Prep, so here it is : 901-237-2025

crewviews said:

Best $795 I've ever invested ! Could someone please let me know, how long does it usually take to hear the good news after the FedEx interview ?

I too did the Emerald Coast for both Sim and interview. I couldn't see not investing the money in myself. I will say that the sim prep does give someone like myself who has never flown a DC-10, just a little piece of mind going into the sim ride. I slept just a little better having done that first(well for the two and half hours I actually slept).

It took me two weeks to find out, and two more weeks to start. My friends have gone from three days to two months.

Agreed. I did the sim prep and the interview prep. Don't schedule the sim prep until you get an interview date - make sure you do it just prior to your interview. As soon as KD calls, call for the sim time, preferably a day or two before your interview. The whole package costs around 1100$ (sim prep and interview prep) but it's well worth the investment if you get hired. If, as happened to one guy in my interview group, you fail the sim and don't get hired, at least you did everything you could do and you won't sit there and wish you would have.

To be honest, I don't think I would have passed the sim without the sim prep.
I was more confident after I did the sim prep with AJ and he helped me alot!

Latest resources

Back